Collaborating more productively with G Suite
More than five million businesses and two billion users rely on G Suite in order to be able to work as resiliently as Google. With Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Meet and several other applications, this cloud-native collaboration and productivity solution offers a complete, browser-based office package. Wabion has refined Google Cloud’s G Suite best practices to enable a productive workspace and faster, more intelligent and more productive collaboration in your business.
G Suite - Make it fast. Make it smart. Make it together.
With G Suite, Google incorporates one of its maxims — organising all information and making it easily accessible and usable — into your daily office and work-from-home routine. Google Cloud’s browser-based office suite includes a selection of apps that make possible a new form of collaboration as per the BYOD (bring your own device) principle.
Download and local infrastructure no longer needed: G Suite businesses switch between the office and working from home without sacrificing productivity or knowledge transfers. Here, Google Cloud’s data protection and security standards, the unique infrastructure and the 99.9% uptime likewise play a key role.
Overview of the different G Suite packages
- G Suite Basic: In addition to Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Docs, Sheets, Slides and admin tools you get 30 GB of cloud storage and 24h support
- G Suite Business: On topof what is offered by the Basic package, you also receive unlimited cloud storage, team drives, Cloud Search and expanded admin tools
- G Suite Enterprise: Various additional functionalities such as data loss prevention, integration of BigQuery and video conferencing with up to 100 participants
- Google Cloud Search: Standalone offering for the search solution
- G Suite Essentials: For businesses that only required create, access and control apps
G Suite migration with Wabion
The right mix of project management competence, technical expertise and change management know-how is crucial for a successful G Suite migration. With this set of skills, we guide our clients via G Suite to the next levels in their digital transformation. In doing so, we bring in our GCP expertise and employ the seamless integration of G Suite with other GCP offers such as Firebase, BigQuery or the intranet platform LumApps.
Wabion special services for G Suite clients
Next to our ‘Get Started’ approach, G Suite all-round migration and system integration, we also offer our G Suite clients a series of in-house developed workshops and training programmes:
- Monthly G Suite training for new employees: In 3 x 60 minutes, we will familiarise your new employees with Mail, Calendar & Contacts as well as Drive & Docs. For just €39.00 per participant and module. Special offers on request. Learn more.
- G Suite – What’s New: Every month, we invite our G Suite clients to a short and concise webinar on the newest features. Learn more.
- G Suite ‘30: For 30 days, you get receive access to a demo environment, giving you plenty of time to extensively test and evaluate the applications. A Wabion project manager will assist you, organise training sessions and consult you on the optimal use of G Suite. Learn more.
- G Suite Security Assessment: Security is a key focus during any G Suite migration. This extra one-day workshop is targeted specifically at G Suite administrators, data protection officers and chief information security officers to help them bring their G Suite environment up to date in terms of security. Learn more.
Wabion Contactify — expanded G Suite contact management
Overcome the limited functionalities of G Suite contact management with our in-house developed G Suite expansion. Wabion Contactify simplifies the individual release of contacts and contact lists to colleagues, the maintenance of department address books and the creation of business directories.
Wabion Translation Service — machine translation from the cloud
With our full-service approach, you can take advantage of an intuitive web interface and the most state-of-the-art machine learning technologies available to translate both short and long texts in more than 100 languages. Wabion Translation Service employs the power of the Google Cloud Translation API — but without user or advertising tracking and with the possibility of linking additional systems (intranet, e-shop, etc.) as well as choice when it comes to the location of the data centre. Test our GDPR-compliant solution in a live demo and learn more.
Chrome for Enterprises
This Google Cloud offer bundles the benefits of Chrome Browser, Chrome OS and special hardware such as Chromebook or Chromebox. It includes a variety of administrative tools, resources and installations packages which enable your IT administration to employ and regulate Chrome within a business environment. Learn more about how Wabion can support you with Chrome Enterprise.