take your computing power
to google's level
Migration is usually the first step towards transformation. Wabion helps you find the right path and pace while moving your IT infrastructure into Google Cloud . Our certified cloud architects will not only seamlessly migrate your existing structures but also safely implement both hybrid as well as multi-cloud strategies.
Lift & Shift Migration
If your goal is to move into Google Cloud especially fast, then a lift & shift migration should be your first choice. With the support of Wabion’s GCP experts, you can move your existing (virtualized) workloads including software stack into the new “Infrastructure as a Service” (IaaS) environment. We have developed a proven approach to this process based on Google’s best practices:
Risk-assessment and analyses of Workloads, Applications, Data Bases etc. (incl. Cloud Physics)
Prior clean-ups or upgrades of Operating System, Firmware etc. if necessary
Migration & Sync:
Actual migration process as well as comprehensive testing in the new GCP-environment
Transition to operating the migrated workloads in the new GCP-environment
Set-up optimization via Sustained Use Discounts, Preemptible VMs etc. based on Wabion’s expertise
Compared to on-prem solutions, a cloud solution will take a lot of work off your shoulders. There is less need to worry about servers, networks and storage; instead, you can focus on your applications.
After moving to GCP :
more development, less maintenance
During the workload discovery phase (i.e. the preparations prior to migration to Google Cloud), a Cloud Physics Assessment can provide insight into the costs associated with the existing on-prem environment — and the benefits that a move into Google Cloud would bring along with it. In just a few minutes, you will learn:
- How much is my current infrastructure (“private cloud”) costing me, whether on-prem or with other public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)?
- Where is the most room for optimisation?
- How much would your GCP environment cost after migration as per the GCP Cloud Simulator?
- How much can I save at the end of the day?
- Is Google Cloud the right choice for our business?
In cooperation with Google Cloud, Wabion will assist clients throughout the Cloud Physics Assessment. Google covers the costs. With this more efficient approach, you will not only save 80% of your time, but also up to 50% of the infrastructure cost after implementation.
Contact us and we will get started with preparing a cost estimate.
SAP on GCP
Many firms launch their journey into the Google Cloud with a migration of their SAP environment to take advantage of the increased cooperation between Google Cloud and Europe’s largest software company. Clients in the German-speaking region will also benefit from the partnership between the “SAP on Cloud”-pioneer ITPC, Wabion and Google Cloud.
What are the advantages of SAP on GCP?
- Reduction in infrastructure and operational costs of up to 50%
- Resources made available within minutes instead of weeks thanks to scalability of GCP
- Innovation via integration of GCP’s AI and machine learning modules
- 80% fewer system failures
- Improved customer experience thanks to data-driven approach