Replacing a Google Search Appliance with Lucidworks Fusion
Lucidworks Fusion — Wabion’s alternative
In the last couple of months, we have migrated over 20 clients from the Google Search Appliance to Lucidworks Fusion. The experiences have been consistently positive and we are also happy to get in touch with those clients who have already carried out the migration process.
What these experiences mean to you as a client:
- Lucidworks provides an attractive GSA migration licensing model which we will be happy to explain to you in more detail.
- Lucidworks Fusion is a software solution that is either installed as part of your infrastructure or on the cloud.
- Benefit from the best combinations of Solr Open Source and enterprise-ready software solutions.
- There is also a licensing model available where the number of documents does not matter.
- As part of the migration projects that we have already conducted, Wabion has developed various tools and software solutions in order to make the switch as easy as possible for you:
- Wabion Fusion XSLT Transpiler — with the help of the Transpiler, your search front end investments are protected and you can continue to use GSA-specific search front ends with Fusion.
- Wabion GSA Fusion Connector — with the help of our Connector Manager, you can continue to use your own in-house developed GSA connectors or even continue to use GSA connectors.
- Wabion has already developed their own connectors for Lucidworks Fusion in order to enable real enterprise search — plugins for IBM Notes and Microsoft Exchange are now available as well. Additionally, Lucidworks Fusion brings along more than 40 connectors straight out of the box.
- We also offer Semantic solution for Fusion out of the box — we have created an attractive OEM licensing model for Fusion with our long-term partner Expert System.
We will come visit you free of charge and obligations and conduct a workshop to introduce the whole concept to you. Additionally, following the completion of the workshop, you will receive a concrete offer regarding the cost of your migration from GSA to Fusion and find out when the project could get started in order to execute the removal of the GSA without any stress whatsoever.
Take advantage of our offer now in order to get things started as soon as possible!
What do you have to do?
Fill out the following form and we will get back to you and take things from there.
When Google deprecated their search appliance, thousands of companies were left stranded and scrambling to find a replacement. Lucidworks Fusion provides essential functionality with advanced controls for better relevancy and signal processing for a richer search experience.