G Suite Security Assessment
Wabion’s G Suite Security Assessment provides an interesting solution for all administrators to maintain a G Suite environment status quo.
Google developed the G Suite Security Assessment with its partners in 2016. A one-day workshop will highlight the latest and most important security features and review your G Suite environment with our certified specialists. The goal of this workshop is to alert administrators and those responsible at G Suite to possible shortcomings and work together to resolve them, thus making your G Suite environment more secure.
Wabion is the leading Google Cloud Premier partner in the DACH region. Our certified and award-winning G Suite experts work closely with Google to share first-hand information.
- Assess: We audit your existing G Suite environment and G Suite policies against best practices and identify potential vulnerabilities.
- Educate:In our security workshop we will inform you about the latest security features of G Suite, show you practical examples for improving security and suggest change management solutions.
- Execute: Together with you, we plan to implement new security features in your G Suite environment or implement existing approaches.
- Explicit preparation for your needs
- Implementation of a one-day workshop
- Creation of a security report
- Enhance G Suite security with new security features