Search Based Applications
Search solutions for e-commerce, call centres, publishing, log analysis and fraud and compliance search are just a handful of examples of how a search solution can become a search application.
The problem and the solution: “Search based applications”
- Enterprise search: Increasingly larger amounts of data make the discovery of information more and more difficult.
- Knowledge management: Content is created several times over — the company pays double for the same content, wasting resources. Information necessary for research is not centrally available to experts.
- Call centres: The cost per call is a deciding factor for decision-makers. Provide your call centre employees with a central search for all relevant sources, enabling them to solve calls more quickly and save your company money. In the meantime, client satisfaction is also improved as waiting times are curtailed.
- e-commerce: Use search to control which products should be discoverable. Recommend additional products based on search requests — evaluate signals and customise search results in real-time — all this is made possible through search based applications on your e-commerce platform.
- Compliance: Configure a search application to proactively inform you when compliance breaches occur. This searches all linked sources for compliance-related content and clearly presents them in the search applications. Go one step further and opt to be informed via email when new documents become available that match your search.
- Log analysis: The analysis of logs can be a particular challenge. How can you retrieve relevant information that’s necessary for the solution to a problem from millions or billions of lines? Once again, search based applications are the appropriate solution here.